Monday, July 29, 2013

Photos

Hi folks,

Obviously, I haven't been diligent in posting updates here. I have, however, been tatting and gardening and cross-stitching. You can see photos of my most recent tatting here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.231578300246319.51485.100001824535646&type=1&l=c722d9f7e8

For those of you who remember the pretty petal doily that I began many moons ago, I hope to have it finished this week. Farm Show entries are due Monday, and I have received information that my entries will NOT be the only tatted ones. Whoo hoo! One of the students from my class a couple years ago is going to enter.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

Sorry your link does not work, and I am not a Facebook member, I am sure they are lovely.
Margaret