Wednesday, April 30, 2008

25 Motif Challenge - #16



Believe it or not, we had SNOW here in Pennsylvania this morning (just a few flurries), so it's appropriate that I've finished this tatted snowflake. This is a bit of a moral victory for me because it is the pattern that I struggled with and abandoned earlier in the year. I can certainly tell that my skills are progressing.


The pattern is from Tatting Patterns by the staff of Workbasket magazine, published in 1990. I believe the designs are collected from earlier issues of the magazine, so you could probably find it there also. I used size 20 thread.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Lovely! I don't remember seeing this one but it's hard to tell from some of those photos. This is beautiful.

:-) Gina

Unknown said...

I just love this beautiful little snowflake. I've never seen this pattern before...guess I didn't get any workbaskets in 1990. Good job