I hope this isn't like the games of tag in elementary school where I stayed "it" forever because I couldn't catch anyone (short legs!). I have to admit that this game is a lot more fun, and Bonnie's Tatting Blog has tagged me. So . . .
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your entry.
1. I graduated from high school at age 17, Bachelor's Degree and student teaching completed at age 21, and Master's Degree at age 23 (why was I in such a hurry???).
2. I love to spend Friday nights at home with pajamas and a movie.
3. My Gram taught me to work hard, take care of my family, be kind, stay true to myself, eat fresh fruits and vegetables, take naps, and have cookies and milk.
4. Favorite movies: The Wizard of Oz, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Grease, and Lord of the Rings.
5. Dessert can make me happier than anything else in the whole world.
6. I can recite the alphabet backwards.
And now . . . TAG to
Circles and Straight Paths (Margaret)
Carol's Tatting Blog
Arlene Tats and Knits
Memé, sus nudos de amor y más.
Being pretty new to the blogworld, I just want to say that I won't feel offended if you've already participated and don't want to again.