Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Checking In

I just realized that it's been a while since I posted again, so I thought I'd better pop in for a minute. I have been tatting - quite a bit, in fact. In one of the online groups, I'm participating in a challenge that coordinates with the Olympics, and while I'm making progress, I think I'll wait until the closing ceremony to post pictures. My choice for the challenge was to complete 20 ornaments during the 16 days of the Olympics. So far, I'm on schedule with 7 completed.

On other fronts, I've been getting ready to go back to work next week. My first day of class handouts are finished, but I still need to get my office organized. It has been a glorious summer of tatting, relaxing, improving my Spanish, cooking, and enjoying my family.

Thanks to all of my cyber-friends that have been a part of it.

1 comment:

Toptattyhead said...

I've just popped in to "hello", Joy. I am taking a few minutes out of my busy schedule to surf the Tatted Ring as I don't do this often enough! I am frantically trying to finish the first large doily I have ever designed so that I can then join in the olympics with some snowflakes. I am coming in late on the "repercharge". LOL