Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tatting During the Olympics, #30-#38

Well, here's what I managed to do in the last couple weeks. I was hoping to finish 20 ornaments, but I fizzled out after 11, then managed 2 more for a grand total of 13. I still like the way they all look together. The patterns are from the following places: A New Twist on Tatting by Catherine Austin, Tatted Snowflakes by Vida Sunderman, Beginning Tatting by Gloria Crowther, Workbasket Magazine, The online beginners tatting class, bellaonline, and picotnet.com. And believe it or not, a couple are actually my own!

There are 9 of the designs that I haven't yet included in the 25 (50) Motif Challenge, so I'm adding them to my numbers also.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! You got a lot done. What a pretty christmas you are going to have!

Tatenup said...

How fun. You got quite a bit done. Your tree will be so nice.
Tami in WA