Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tatting Spaces

Krystledawne Tats issued a challenge last week to share pictures of our tatting space. I've had such a nice time visiting everyone else's spots that I thought I should show mine. The recliner is one my husband bought for me when our daughter was born 16 years ago. The coloring picture was done by our daughter a few years back also. The ott light is leftover from my cross-stitching days, and it serves me well. I use a knitting yarn/project holder on the floor to store a few projects, and the stand is a piece that my mother used to call a "dough boy." The top opens up to allow storage inside. Of course, my thread and books stash doesn't fit there; it is piled up elsewhere in the house.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like a comfy place to tat, Joy! :)