Sunday, December 26, 2010

update

Hi Everyone. I'm on the mend. The ulnar nerve was crushed in scar tissue, so it needed to be moved again, and the sugeon shaved down the bone a bit while he was there. I had a little trouble in the blood pressure/blood oxygen level areas, so they couldnt give me pain meds when I woke up. It was a rough evening. Now we seem to have the pain under control and are waiting for the swelling and numbness to settle down. I got a little pocket knitting board for Christmas that i can manage with one hand. It and the nintendo ds are keeping me occupied.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wishing you a speedy and easy recovery! Hugs!

Bree at "Bree's Way" said...

ahh, take care and get as much rest as you can, be sure to take care of your injury :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Good to hear your surgery is over. Try to just relax and not over-do. Wishing you a Happy New Year!