Friday, March 21, 2008

Pay It Forward

My Pay it Forward Pledge
“I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people* who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”


*if you are comment #1, #2, or #3 for this post, please send an E-mail to me (hobbit68@aol.com) with the subject heading of "PIF Exchange" and give me your name and snail mail address so I can send your gift

1 comment:

Margaret I said...

Hi, Joy,

I am game to be #1. I have enjoyed being in the international beginners' round robin and the online beginners' class with you so this will be a continuation of our tatting journey together. I will send you that email.