Wow, I guess I'm "it" again :) Aileen's Wicked Tats has tagged me.
So . . .Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your entry.
1. I can't seem to learn the "running man" dance move, no matter how hard my daughter tries to teach me.
2. I watch television programming for preschoolers in Spanish to help me with the language, since I don't have anyone with whom to converse.
3. I've recently survived my 40th birthday (still getting used to the idea).
4. I don't know how to take a bus in a city. Living in rural areas my entire life, it's something I've just never learned. In March 2007, I took a business trip to New York City and (with a friend's help) took the subway and a taxi, but no bus yet.
5. I read 35 books in 2007 for "pleasure reading"; that would be ones that I didn't need to read for work.
6. I want a cookie.
And now . . . TAG* to
Tatted Lace Treasures (Tara)
Jon's Thread Escapade
Steph's (tat) Stuff
*Please don't feel obligated to participate. Just know that I visit your blogs regularly and appreciate having you as part of my cyber-circle of friends!